Friday, December 30, 2011

A Re-Focus

I've been thinking long and hard about my blogging goals and abilities, and I think that my posts were more interesting while I was pregnant. If anything, it's a topic that is not talked about candidly enough. I've decided to devote this blog primarily to pregnancy and health, since I've been craving cute babies and I need to track my path to weight loss. I'll be keeping more personal things to Facebook, so if you are really interested in how Emma is doing, feel free to friend me. I may be starting a new blog (per some friend's suggestions) about the strange things that my husband says. Updates on that later. I may also start an anonymous blog of fiction and poetry. I won't be telling you the name of that one, or it wouldn't be anonymous.

When I first started this blog, it was because I was pregnant and scared and had no idea what I was doing. I knew there were other women out there in similar and even scarier situations, and I wanted to be a pioneer. I'm refocusing on that goal. Start expecting a Monday morning post, and pick on me when if I don't follow through. Feel free to ask me questions. If you don't want to post a public question, feel free to email me.

I'm an open book.

No comments:

Post a Comment