Saturday, June 11, 2011

Emma Fights Domestic Abuse

It's good to know that if I'm ever attacked, Emma can at least sound the alarm. We found this out today when I bit off a little more than I could chew. It happens often, actually. See, Meng is very (very) ticklish. And I like to tickle him, because I'm not nearly as ticklish as he is. The problem (the thing I always forget before starting these things) is that Meng is stronger than me. In fact, he can somehow hold both of my hands with just one of his so he can use the other one to tickle me in my one true vulnerable spot.

But I guess all Emma sees is a man holding down a screaming, pleading woman. At first she just watched. Then I slid off the couch, and Emma started to cry. Ever since then, Emma gets upset whenever Daddy tickles Mommy. It's nice because she doesn't cry when I tickle Meng, and he just doesn't have the heart to make her cry.

Needless to say, this is a development I shall be taking advantage of in the near future.

1 comment: